In-Person or Digital
In-Person or Digitally? How will you attend Advancing Construction Safety Leadership 2020?
To ensure that all the safety community can join together and experience this year’s Advancing Construction Safety Leadership meeting, we are offering you the opportunity to participate in two ways:
In-Person Attendance: You will have the opportunity to attend the conference in person and meet your peers face to face in Denver (with social distancing measures in place), enjoying a full schedule of content and networking.
Digital Attendance: If you are facing ongoing travel restrictions or uncertainty due to COVID-19, you will still be able to access all of the presentation and event content online, as this year’s conference will be live-streamed through the new Hanson Wade digital platform.
Our digital platform creates an experience as close to the physical event as possible including live Q&A, interactive breakout discussions and 1-2-1 networking opportunities with other online attendees.
Your In-Person Experience Includes:
- Full access to both conference days in Denver
- Face to face speed networking (albeit socially distanced)
- Access to the exhibition hall
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments served throughout
Your Digital Experience Includes:
- Allow the experts to be brought to you directly to your home or office through a live stream on both conference days
- Virtual speed networking where you be able to meet your peers, and build connections
- Access to the virtual exhibition hall
- The ability to privately message attendees and set up meetings
For those of you joining in person, your safety remains at the heart of our decision making and we are working closely with the Sheraton Denver West Hotel to ensure we can deliver a safe and successful event for you and the Safety community. If you would like to speak about this in more detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.